Our Agenda included:
- Friday Tapas at Havana Cafe.. a classic Wellington must do.
- Followed by desert and cocktails at The Library (bar)
- A dance or two at bogie wonderland
- Great complimetary breakfast to kick off Saturday at Rydges
- Obligatory coffee at Smith the Grocer
- Cable Car ride and walk around botanical gardens
- Shopping at Kilcardie and Stains (I survived thanks to the new Air New Zealand luggage restrictions)
- A great bike ride around waterfront
- THE BIG EVENT: Wedding of the lovely Kat to that mongrel Ben
- Sunday breakfast repeat
- Bike ride repeat to chill out on Oriental Bay Beach
- Post wedding gathering with the Irving clan
- Falling asleep on the flight home - PRICELESS
I had been a bit nervous about flying as I'm quite vulnerable to illness while my immunity is recovering from the last chemo round.. check out the in-flight mask (gangster - I know).